The COVID-19 pandemic is a source of financial stress for a lot of us – and we all have to deal with the rising cost of everyday needs, on top of other worries like job loss, business closures and medical bills chipping away at our savings and shrinking budgets.
But did you know that you can turn your designer bags and watches into instant funds when the need arises – and you don’t even have to leave your home to do it?
PawnHero, the country’s first digital pawnshop or sanglaan, can help you with that!
So now, we count down the Top Five Reasons Why PawnHero is Now Everyone’s Pandemic Hero:
1) PawnHero has been in the business of giving out short-term, collateral-based loans to financially distressed Filipinos since 2015.
With its comparatively low interest rates, PawnHero has become a lifeline to so many of our kababayans in need of a quick money fix. It offers flexible loan terms and higher appraisal value for items compared to traditional pawnshops.
2) They accept more than the usual pawnable jewelry items to include luxury watches, designer bags and accessories, gadgets, appliances, soundbars, and even gaming consoles.
“People can actually pawn multiple items in one transaction day,” says PawnHero Chief Operating Officer Iris Tagud-Pastor. “This makes it infinitely more convenient and rewarding for our customers, especially during this time of limited movement.”
3) The pawning process is as easy as it is discreet and convenient.
You can get your items appraised online by providing detailed descriptions on their website, www.pawnhero.ph. You can also send photos of your items via PawnHero’s Facebook, Instagram or Viber through the #MagkanoSaPawnHero campaign. A schedule is then set for a courier – a.k.a. a pawntrooper – to pick up your item at no added cost, since pickup and return services are free of charge. Once appraised and the final loan offer accepted, you can now opt to cash out via bank transfer, InstaPay, or through PESOnet partner banks or electronic money issuers.
4) Walk-ins are also entertained at their office on the 7th Floor of the W Global Center in BGC Taguig from Mondays to Saturdays.
5) PawnHero is absolutely legit.
It is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, and all pawned items are covered by Pioneer Insurance to give you that added peace of mind. For your instant cash needs, visit www.pawnhero.ph call 8828-CASH (2274), 0999 222 CASH, 0917 872 CASH, or drop a message on Facebook: PawnHero Pawnshop.