The growth of the online shopping industry in the Philippines for the past couple of years has been immense. For obvious reasons, the COVID-19 pandemic has increased the number of online buyers. But, less expected was that due to the unemployment caused by the pandemic, a lot of Filipinos started online micro-businesses which enhanced the online selling market as well.
These new online micro-entrepreneurs and many of the already existing ones in the country, primarily use social media as a tool in operating their businesses. And one component that has been vital in their growth is the logistics sector.
Airspeed, one of the largest, most experienced, and most reputable logistics providers in the Philippines, is on a mission to speed up the success of Filipino entrepreneurs. With this, Airspeed is launching a new service to cater to digital sellers called Pinaspeed. Here’s a rundown of the top five things you need to know about Pinaspeed.
1. Pinaspeed is Airspeed’s newest nationwide online pick-up and delivery service dedicated to helping online micro-businesses in the Philippines
Essentially, Pinaspeed provides digital micro-enterprises across the Philippines with the opportunity to immediately upgrade their logistics by being an Airspeed partner.
2. Pinaspeed is now, initially, available to serve micro-businesses in and around NCR
These locations include the NCR, Rizal, and Cavite regions at extremely reasonable rates.
3. Pinaspeed has also revved up- as it prepares will soon be adding more locations in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao to cover the entire archipelago
Pinaspeed’s plan to cover the entire archipelago ensures Filipino entrepreneurs a more speedy way to the top of the game.
4. Pinaspeed has these affordable rates for packages originating from the NCR and delivered to anywhere in the NCR, Luzon, Visayas or Mindanao
Small pouches weighing 1kg. or less originating from the NCR will only cost between Php70 to Php115; medium pouches weighing 2kg. or less will cost between Php100 to Php140; large pouches weighing up to 3kg. cost between Php120 to Php200; excess weight per kg. for pouches cost between Php20 to Php45. Meanwhile, boxes weighing up to 5kg. cost between Php350 to Php400 while excess weight per kg. for boxes cost between Php60 to Php100.
5. Pinaspeed is more than just another digital booking and delivery platform
It is a catalyst for change and an avenue for growth for micro-entrepreneurs. As PinaSpeed bridges gaps and links disconnects to propel the current micro-entrepreneurship landscape into greater heights, it thereby supports grassroots businesses, which is the backbone of the Philippines’ economy.
Want anything featured on
Today’s Top Five?
Talk to us!