In the true sense of supporting adventure and activities best experienced among friends, Mountain Dew brings to the public Battle of Bangis. This will see the Nation’s Top Vloggers Cong and Ivana, lead their respective teams in different bootcamp challenges over three weeks from October 10 to 27. Mountain Dew Battle of Bangis started after Cong and Junnie Boy posted a video on Facebook thanking everyone for supporting their Mountain Dew TVC with James Reid. Junnie Boy said he’d love to collab with Ivana after Cong asked him who he’d like to work with next. In a video, Ivana said “bangis tayo eh”, accepted the challenge, and called on Mountain Dew to help make it happen. Immediately after, Ivana and Cong were announcing Mountain Dew’s Battle of Bangis challenge!
So why the hype? Well, here we count down the Top Five Reasons why the Battle of the Bangis is a spectacle like no other!
1) The teams competing in the Battle of Bangis are led by, no less, than two of the Top Vloggers in the Philippines- Cong and Ivana!
Team Cong is composed of singer, YouTuber and influencer Mika Salamanca, vlogger Junnie Boy and actress and model Sachzna. Team Ivana, on the other hand, is made up of streamer and content creator Khenji Saito, TikTok superstar Yukii Takahashi and influencer and “Asian cutie” Albert Nicolas.
2) Cong, Ivana and their teammates will be awesome to watch as they take part in different bootcamp challenges
These bootcamp challenges will test their physical, mental and emotional strength, plus teamwork. Check out these challenges: Pisikalan, Walang Iyakan, Mind Over Matter, and Tropahan.
3) Dewds at home have the chance to win Mountain Dew Battle of Bangis and be part of their favorite tropa.
All they have to do is upload a video doing their take of the bootcamp challenge of the week and use #DewBattleOfBangis to make it count as their official “audition” video. Dewds can send in as many videos as they want, regardless of which team they want to join! Each tropa is looking for six Dewds to be part of their team so you’ll have many chances of making it.
4) The three weeks of challenges will culminate in the Mountain Dew Battle of Bangis D’ Ultimate Showdown on November 7.
The showdown, to be hosted by Sam YG featuring special guest James Reid, will be streamed live on Mountain Dew’s Facebook page. Chosen participants from the past online bootcamp challenges will be part of Tropang Cong and Tropang Ivana. The ultimate battleground—Call of Duty Mobile—will be the final test of the participants’ strength and cunning. During this showdown, they will be coached by playing Team Captains Cong and Ivana.
5) Mountain Dew will be partnering with Streets to School (Ivana’s chosen charity) and Child Hope (Cong’s choice) to power up young Dewds with new tablets for their schooling needs.
One hundred tablets will be given to the winning team’s chosen charity while 50 tablets will be given to the losing team’s charity.
For more information about Mountain Dew and Battle of Bangis, check out this link BattleOfBangis or go to its official IG and FB pages and follow #DewBattleOfBangis
Want anything featured on
Today’s Top Five?
Talk to us!