Remittance—or sending money to families or friends is part of the Filipino way of life- much like sending balikbayan boxes from across the globe. That act of sending money is representative of old fashion values like love and care for family; as well as “bayanihan”. LBC, which has been the Philippines’ market leader in money remittance (as well as retail and corporate courier and cargo and logistics services), assures Filipinos that they are always ready to serve when it comes to sending money from across region, especially during this pandemic.
Now, we count down the top five reasons why there’s no better time than now to remit via LBC’s Payday Ayuda Promo.
1. The “Payday Ayuda ng LBC” is their way of giving “Ayuda”, not only to patrons of its domestic money remittance service, but ALL money senders nationwide! The “Ayuda” of LBC? LIBRE ANG PERA PADALA!
2. Domestic remittances can be made through the Money PayDay Ayuda ng LBC promo, either via LBC branches or IPP online on www.lbcexpress.com.
3. The promo is applicable for all domestic remittances made on specifically scheduled payday or close to payday dates:
SEPT – 29/30/Oct 1
OCT – 14/15/16
OCT – 29/30/31
NOV – 14/15/16/17
4. Beneficiaries of PayDay Ayuda ng LBC are also given the convenience to choose where they can get their remittances!
Apart from LBC branches across the country, beneficiaries can also get their remittances from branches of LBC’s network partners: Palawan, Cebuana Lhuillier, and M. Lhuillier
5. No one knows the needs of the Fiipinos better than a Philippine company which has stood the test of time.
Javier Mantecon, Chief Marketing Officer says: “We know that money remittance is a valuable service for those who live miles and miles apart from their loved ones. We hope that the promo will enable our hard-earning Filipino workers to save every centavo possible so they can help themselves and the families who depend on them. More importantly, this promo is LBC’s way of showing our “kababayans” that we will continue to stand tall and take every step with them as we brave and, hopefully, overcome the health and economic losses of this pandemic”.